Nate Seitz – Owner/Coach
I am a Colorado Native, an Alumni of Broomfield High School, CSU and the CSU ROTC Battalion. Starting in the Army, I graduated from Ranger school and became an Infantry Officer at the 82nd Airborne Division. I’ve been an avid ”CrossFiter” since 2010, completed six marathons, and qualified for the American Open for Olympic style weightlifting. I love to snowboard, mountain bike and mess around with my boxer, Apollo.
While in college, I had two goals. Serve as an Infantry officer for at least four years and open my own CrossFit gym. CrossFit’s inclusive methodology and functional movement focus made a lot of sense to me. After years of playing competitive soccer I wasn’t sure how to train when I got to college. After learning about CrossFit, trying it for myself and seeing results, my workouts and overall training regimen started to make sense. However the true beauty of CrossFit in my eyes was it’s ability to help people improve all aspects of their fitness, because what is done in the CrossFit gym, directly correlates to what we do outside the gym!
I am excited to share my passion and experience with you, helping maximize your quality of life, achieving fitness and wellness.
- CrossFit L1
- CrossFit L2
- CrossFit Kids
Jon DeLeon – Coach
Jon is a fitness enthusiast originally from Fort Collins, CO. Through his college years he struggled with weight gain and depression, but was able to find his way out of both through a long process of trial and error. These learning experiences took him from Colorado to South Beach to Santa Monica and back to Northern Colorado. He brings a wide range of fitness experience to a love for CrossFit and the Lioncore Strength Mentality to Yeti Cave CrossFit.
Jonathan Started CrossFit in Miami Beach, FL at the encouragement of his sister-in-law Julie and fell in love with the variety of training styles and the amazing people he met in the community. Now, four years later, he has taken the time to learn more about the training, methodology, and sport he enjoys. Jonathan coaches the Barbell Club Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings.
Qualifications and Achievements:
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Crossfit Anatomy
- Member of American Mensa Society
- Alumni Colorado State University
- Author, Lose Weight With Your Mind! Mastering The Inner Game of Fitness
- Creator, Lioncore Strength
- Favorite Crossfit Movement: Wall Balls, The one time it pays to be taller
- Favorite Cheat Food: Whole Foods Brand Cheese Curls (Whole Bag)
- Favorite Super Hero and Why: The Green Lantern, his real power came from his imagination OR The Hulk, because he was unstoppable but tried to stay peaceful… but don’t mess with him
- Most Embarrassing Crossfit Moment: Being called to the front of fundamentals class to demonstrate how NOT to do an air squat
Bre Baines – Coach
Like Mike, Bre started CrossFit in 2013. Bre really liked group fitness in the past whether that was step classes, barbell-body pump classes, or spinning, she liked the group/team dynamic. Her friend wanted to compete in CrossFit Games; Bre saw the Games on ESPN she decided to set a goal to get to the top level of CrossFit competition as well! Bre loves helping people find something to be as passionate in their lives as she is about fitness.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Favorite Crossfit Movement: Wall Ballor Ring Muscle Up
- Favorite Cheat Food: Café Mexicali’s Sweet Pork Burrito
- Favorite Super Hero and Why: Rich Fronning – 4 Times individual champ and 2 time team champ
Jake Ritthaler – Coach
When he started CrossFit in 2012, the most intruiging aspect of CrossFit was the overall motivating environment he found at his first CrossFit box. From then on, he found much enjoyment in the achievements that CrossFit offers in “PRing,” such as a new 1 rep max back squat, a faster workout time, etc. Jake became a CrossFit trainer to create and share the community and overall uplifiting environment with others. Setting and achieving goals, for himself and those he trains, continue to fuel his love of CrossFit.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Certification
- USA Weightlifting Level 1
- Favorite Crossfit Movement: Snatch
- Favorite Cheat Food: Donuts
- Favorite Super Hero and Why: Batman. Why? Because he’s Batman.